Fun fact, if I could choose one thing to be gifted with, it would be exceptional musical abilities. If you know me, you know I listen to everything from Country to Trap, but sometimes when I hear my voice in the background singing louder than the artist, I cringe a little. *one can dream though, right?*
I try my best to listen to music that doesn’t frequent the Top Charts, but I think there are artists that often deserve more recognition and listens than they get, so I thought I would start sharing songs I have on repeat at the end of each week.
This week, the songs are pulled from my Chill Vibes Playlist. You can check out and listen to the entire #playlist on Spotify!
- Ordinary People by Blake Rose
- House With No Mirrors by Sasha Sloan
- July by Noah Cyrus (feat. Leon Bridges)
- Mid-Morning Lament by Ruston Kelly
- Coffee by Quinn XCII (feat. Marc E. Bassy) *I have a few upbeat pieces on this*